Kidbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips

Go down

Tips Empty Tips

Post by ♥Karen Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Hello! Welcome to Kidbook. Here anybody ages 7-16 can join. I'm 11 years old and is the founder of Kidbook:) Anyways, here are some tips before you start.

Signature
A signature is a little add-on/note that is left on the bottom of each of your posts/topics. Look at mine, there's a line separating it from my topic. To create a signature, click "profile" and there you see information, preferences, etc. Click "Signature". Now you can edit it (and save!). But remember, if you want it to show up after each topic/post, go to "Preferences" and look for "Always attach my signature" and click "Yes"

To edit your profile, click "Profile" and it automatically takes you to the editing stage:] You don't have to make up an age, just be under 18 and older than 7. (Oh, and it would be even better if you actually used your First name or nickname as your username, or you can leave it that way if you want.)

Don't

Share personal info. Your first name, state, and picture is fine, but if it's too personal, don't share it. (Unless you know each other in real life!)

I'll add some more tips soon if needed. Thanks for reading:]
♥Karen
♥Karen
Admin

https://skhfbwjzhxj.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum