Kidbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning:3

2 posters

Go down

A new beginning:3 Empty A new beginning:3

Post by ♥Karen Sun May 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi! It's Karen, and I'm just going to welcome everyone to kidbook.
It's not necessarily a "facebook for kids" but we do converse about facebook, we have a chat to meet other people, groups, etc. I'll make the forum more interactive soon!
---
I will possibly add a Roleplay GROUP. If you're accepted into it, you can roleplay with other people on a hidden forum (I'm not sure) section!
---
Other possible updates will be revealed as soon as I have the ideas. I'll make ranks soon, if wanted. What type of ranks? I'm not sure. Anyways, I hope this will work for now!

[I would also LOVE to hear any ideas for the forum, just message or post here your ideas or questions(:]
♥Karen
♥Karen
Admin

https://skhfbwjzhxj.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A new beginning:3 Empty Re: A new beginning:3

Post by xxEmo&&Darknessxx Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

ok these IDEAS r all STUPID

first I HATE FACEBOOk victim of WESTERN IGNORANCE and it is full of preps that dont WORSHIP OUR GOD SATAN as they should. also some people sauy they r "emo" but they DO NOT have the mark of d ILLUMNATIE like all good GOTHS ADN EMOS SHOULD.

hidden????? bounce i can crack ny code lol it true that is VICTIM of WESTERN EXCULSION.

rank idea:
-slaves of GOOD GOD SATAN
-slaves of GOODER GOD EMO
-slaves of ARES AND MARS
BLOOD WILL REIN
ON D FURTH NIGHT.
SHUT UPPPPPP.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
xxEmo&&Darknessxx
xxEmo&&Darknessxx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum